An exceptional opportunity for an IP Lawyer to take a lead on all IP matters for a global technology and engineering company.
Reporting into the General Counsel and working within a highly supportive team you will oversee all IP matters both in terms of protecting competitive technology and relationships with customers and suppliers. This will include;
- Leading the development and implementation of an IP Strategy
- Drafting and negotiating key development contracts, collaboration agreements, R&D contracts, Trade Mark licenses and NDA’s.
- Providing IP legal support and advice on major commercial contracts and corporate transactions.
- Leading on disputes relating to IP matters
- Overseeing the Trade mark portfolio
- Managing the IP budget.
You will ideally be at least 5 years PQE, currently working in-house or within private practice with experience of managing major cross border IP matters. In return you will be offered an excellent platform to develop your career on an international basis within a highly supportive in-house team.
If this initial brief is of interest and you would like to find out further details please contact Chris Mackinnon.